LAMANSH Pack of 1 Decorative Crystal Metal Tea Light Diya Candle Holder for Diwali and Home Decoration
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- 100% Handmade :- Handmade by recognised Artisans from Rajasthan
- Pack of 1 Crystal Tealight Candle Holder with its beautiful design and traditional look will add to the peaceful ambience as you use it during Diwali, pujas decor and other auspicious occasions. This is beautiful decorative design religious Diya which provide a unique and vintage look of your home office puja room.
- These tea light holders are handcrafted in India. They are made entirely by hand using traditional skills handed down from artisans . Due to the handmade nature of these products designs and exact color may slightly vary but loveliness comes as standard.
- Traditional design this type of tealight Diya Uses / Occasion:- For Puja , Corporate Diwali Gifts For Employees, Clients, Family And Friends, Diwali Pooja, Home Decor, Temple, Birthday Gift, Wedding Gift, Anniversary Gift, Engagement Gift, Baby Shower Gift, Hindu God Gift, Diwali Gift, Teachers Gift, Thank You Gift, Home Decor, House Warming, Business Gift, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, New Year, Retirement, Wedding.
- Craft Type: Dolls & Toys Material: Recycled Material; Color: Multi- Coloured
SALES PACKAGE : 1 Candle Holder & 1 Packaging Box
- Gift for girlfriend, wife husband, boyfriend Christmas special decorative item
- 1 Crystal rose candle stand
- Brass Made
Beautifully handcrafted T-Light candle holder with T-light to give your home an elegant and rich look. Unique and new designs. If you are looking out for decorative pieces that are designed to add a elegant touch to your home decor, tea light candle holers and hanging lights set is sure to grab your attention. This real look alike candle are best for home decor, especially for celebrating festival or an occasion like Diwali, Christmas, Special Days like Wedding Anniversary, Birthday, etc. These candles are also suitable for home entrance decoration, room decoration for dinner and create a magical feel on every moment. In addition to this, it can be also used in various rangoli in festivals.