LAMANSH Pack of 4 Pooja Kalawa Moli Sacred Thread, Shudh Dhaga RED AND YELLOW
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Pooja kalawa moli sacred Thread, Shudh Dhaga.
- Pack of 4 piece
- Material cotton
- MADE IN INDIA
- 100% HAND MADE PURE COTTON THREAD
Features & details
- Moli Roll Signifies Purity and Strength. Red and yellow pure cotton kalawa which is used in all Hindu Rituals.
- Handmade Religious Thread Lasts Longer. The Kalawa Mauli Raksha Sutra represents the bond between Atma (soul) and Parmatma (God).
- It is tied in hands of person before doing puja, hawan and all other spiritual activities
- MOLI ROLL FOR POOJA PURE COTTON 100% SKIN FRIENDLY.
- It is a Raksha-Sutra (like a rakhi ) and hence protects its wearer from evil spirits or habits.
The Mouli thread is an integral part of any puja. Color : Red, Yellow, Kalava is the sacred Hindu thread also called mauli in Hindi. It is worn while performing Hindurituals like YajnaorPuja. It is tied by aprieston the wrists of all the people attending the prayer ceremony. Kalava is tied on right hand of males and unmarried females, and on left hand of married females.
✔ Sometimes it has small yellow parts in between the mostly red string. It sometimes has knots which are tied up while reciting Sanskrit mantras to invoke Brahman and is worn to ward off evil from the person who wears this red thread. Once tied, one is not supposed to untie this thread for a particular period depending upon the type of ritual.
✔ Some people tie them up till next sankalp taken. However, it usually continues for a week after puja. Many follow this for two to four weeks. . Raksha Bandhan is one example where Rakhi is tied by the sister on the brother's wrist, who takes Sankalp for the safety of the sister.
✔ This Kalava is made entirely of yarn, it is very auspicious for Kalava Puja, it has a yellow and red colored.